Monday 9 September 2019

A Sacred Union- A Prayer!


                

With candid conversations
Never did I imagine
during our embryonic days,
I would fall for this.
Like a conceived mother
Did love sprout in me?
I felt impregnated.

To nurture
This beautiful affection
Is a daily affair;
A day to day devotion.
Like an expecting mother
Ain't I also waiting
for the infant to grow?

Two hearts from
different worlds
fond of each other,
stumble and struggle.
When would the angels
on this earth listen to the
symphony of these souls?

I miss her moon face!
Faded in reality, her face
appears vivid in my dreams.
She's somewhere between
Fact and fiction, to me.
An open book, She's
Although a mystery!

Words she spoke
caused healing wounds.
Scars but remained.
A Loving heart
bears all that.
How so fragile!
yet full of strength!

She's a soulmate,
So a soft spot!- yet
an undying spirit.
The brook of this bond
Suffered separation.
will the parted streams
merge together?

Oh Goddess of love,
My prayer to thee
Is this:
If given a chance,
I want to be her-
Nose ring!
Apart, yet a part.

Wasn't I just a nomadic bee?
Flying around in the garden of lust
Whose sweet nectar did I consume
to Intoxicate myself with love?
Where could I find you?
my foreign flower!
Did you not hear my cries of suffering?

Caged by customs, denied by circumstances
Parted by civilizations, delayed by destiny
Languishing are but the twin hearts.
When love is in the air- what're
barricades and borders for?
Won't mortal beings know?
Fences don't apply to fireflies?

Engulfed in sorrow, she's
Constrained and conflicted.
Oh demons of this world,
Spare my sweetheart!
She's not my temptation
Isn't she but my life's prayer!
A sincere constant meditation.

Prayers,
The Other Half

No comments:

Post a Comment